DID YOU KNOW eating an egg or more a day can boost health? Egg is a common food source which contain vitamins and minerals that are essential parts of a healthy and balanced diet. In another words, the eggs are classified as superfood.
A new study has revealed the egg is one of the most nutrient-dense foods that is affordable and that we should be at least eating one egg a day to get the optimum benefits. Surprisingly, eggs could even support your weight loss! The antioxidants found in eggs could also help to prevent age-related macular degeneration which an eye condition that can lead to blindness.
3 Basic Egg Nutrition YOU NEED TO KNOW
1) Great sources of PROTEIN, OMEGA-3 fatty acids and all B vitamins!
• Eggs are highly touted as superfood since its great protein food and particularly well known for its amazing source of omega-3 fatty acids, which plays an important role for healthy heart and brain function. Egg yolk itself contains essential vitamins especially all the B vitamins which could improve your body’s ability to absorb iron and to generate red blood cells which can prevent anemia.
2) Improve Immune System Functioning
• The iron contained in eggs helps support a healthy immune system and normal red blood cell production
3) Boost concentration and Improved Memory Function
• The high amount of vitamins and nutrients in eggs, in particular choline, improves memory function and cognition. Egg yolks contain lecithin which is ought to be an important ‘brain food’ contributing to memory and concentration and egg yolks also contain iron which is important for good brain function.
Do you know all the delicious ways that you can cook an egg?
Soft and hard boiled eggs, poached eggs, creamy scrambled eggs, baked or shirred, sunny side-up, cheese omelette and more.